Cheese!
Tol and Kelly took the boys to Buddy's for the night, so they missed out. I think Kelly had way too much fun with Butterscotch. He was like the real deal.
Linlee, Kelly and I
So cute!
It wouldn't be a party without a little Miley.
The video I have of this is so hilarious. Riley gets the upper lip snarl going on when she sings. Ava Mac is cracking up!


I didn't get one picture of the guys. BA and Linlee live on the lake and have some land, so the boys headed out for a little muddin' at 11 and we didn't see them until after we rang the new year in. I wish I had taken a picture of the Durango. It was completely covered in mud.
Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us!!

I just finished reading through all the holiday posts, and rather than writing on each seperately, I'm just going to comment here. You are doing such a good job documenting and taking all these pictures! You are going to be so glad you did it later! I just hope I can be as diligent when my time comes around! What a gift for the girls when they get older!
ReplyDeleteIt sure looks like the perfect end to another great year! Family, friends, memories...what could be better! We are all so blessed to have what we do, and I know you feel the same way! God is good!
Love you~ Bird
Yeah...so I did enjoy Butterscotch. I want one for myself, actually! I did have so much fun and Riley and Ava Mac were definitely the hits of the party!
ReplyDelete