Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Day

I was so excited for Christmas morning. I couldn't wait to see Riley's face! Endsley is too young to know a thing, but i was excited for her as it was her first Christmas! Cece, Papa, Nonna and Pop Pop came over super early to watch the girls and have breakfast. It was a heart healthy one for Papa. Egg beaters with green peppers and tomatoes wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla, turkey bacon and blackberries:) The rest of us had homemade cinnamon rolls, eggs bacon and biscuits.
Riley was a good little girl. Santa brought her a art easel and an accessory kit to go with it, a cool play dough kit with a monkey, a lap desk and a...... bounce house!
She loved it!

One problem. She likes for me to be in it with her. That is not why I told Santa to bring it. Just kidding....kind of.


She loves lip gloss, so there were a few of those in her stocking.



Finding all the fun stuff in her stocking

Endsley with the goods from her stocking.

She was a good girl too. Santa brought her a walking toy, a "gumball" machine and a swing for the swing set.




After celebrating at our house we went to CeCe and Papa's that afternoon. They were spoiled once more and so were we!












After we finish several family members and friends come over. It's become a tradition. Whoever doesn't have anything to do is welcome to come on over for dinner.
Dad with his two sisters, Inez and Lottie.


One more Christmas post to come and I will be done! Yay!












1 comment:

  1. Love the bounce house!!! I can't wait to come over and jump in it :) Those girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete