Riley: "What do you want to do now (In her country twang) "Alla" Kate?"
Ella Kate: Looking at a purse of Riley's she said, "Hey! Get a load of this!"
They painted and wore Riley's cooking aprons. I was helping them at one point and after hearing Riley call me Ashlee, Ella Kate said, "There are a lot of Ashlee's in the world. There is one at my church and one at Riley's house." hehe.
They played with play dough
They played doctor on sleeping Dora.
They semi ate their lunch outside. It was the first pretty day we had had in a long time.
It was two and a half hours of pure peace. I think I was more excited about it than anyone! This is the stuff that I love about being a mommy. I told Ella Kate's mom that she could come over any day and I meant it. She was so well mannered and Riley just loves her!After nap that day we went out to the play set and Endsley got to try out that new swing Santa brought! She was a fan!
Swinging with big sister




How fun! I love seeing Endsley in her swing too. She looks SO big!
ReplyDelete