Riley with the snowman that CeCe brought for our front porch. She was so proud of him!
Endsley had been so good about not getting into the tree until this day. She was all the way under it before I snapped this pic.
Riley and I decorating cookies for Santa. She picked the colors out at the store. Blue and Red.
Admiring her gingerbread house that we made that morning
The tree in Riley's room
Endsley's tree
We went to C-town for dinner with Jeremy's extended family. They always come over to his parents house. We eat and play dirty Christmas. It's always fun. I left with $25 to Carmeike Cinemas. Jeremy brought a backpack. He didn't think anyone would want it. When it was stolen by Uncle Tony, Riley was not happy that her daddy's present had been taken away. She said, "daddy, somebody get your bap pap? Where's your present?" Jeremy came home with the back pack. I guess it pays to have a three year old on your side:) 





Santa made a mini stop and brought all the kids pj's to wear. He knocked on the front door and left the packages in the entry. He wanted them to know that it was time for them to get ready for bed because he is on his way!








When one starts a blog... perhaps one should share it =)
ReplyDeleteJust found you off a comment! LOVE IT!