Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The final celebration

The day after Christmas we celebrated with Nonna and Pop Pop at their house. We had another artery clogging breakfast to get the day started. I don't want to see eggs, bacon or homemade cinnamon rolls until next year:) We kicked everything off by opening our stockings. (Yes we get them too:)) Nonna loves to fill those stockings.

Riley with her stocking Endsley with hers
Riley and Endsley helping Nonna open her gift.

Angie, Jeff and Ansley


Brooke, Travis and Chance. This was a gift to Chance from Travis, I think. All I know is that it has something to do with a dead deer:(


Riley sporting her new rain boots from BB. Riley and Chance handed out gifts to everyone.
A Dora fishing pole! Now Jeremy can take her fishing this summer!


Chance sporting an American Mobile Village hat. Pop Pop promised there would be work for him this summer. Chance seemed not so thrilled.
It was a cozy morning spent in our pj's in front of the fireplace. We were all spoiled once again.
That evening we went to dinner to celebrate Derrick and Katie's engagement! We had the best dinner at Firefly and hanging out with friends at a little get together afterwards.

Bryan, Haley, Derrick, Katie, Jeremy and I









No comments:

Post a Comment