Sunday, January 24, 2010

8 months

Endsley is now 8 months, 2weeks and 5 days old! I am a little behind on my posting. After all the Christmas stuff I had to take a breather. She is still the BEST baby. Sleeping 12 hours a night, eating like a champ, "talking" more, crawling everywhere, getting into everything, pulling up, laughs at her sister constantly and still no teeth! She has been "saying", "ah, ba, ba, ba." She also graduated from the carrier. I couldn't do it anymore. I don't have a picture, so that will be another post. She had also outgrown her seat in the tub. She now sits like her big sister! This makes it more convenient for them to fight over toys. When we get her out she has to have a toy in hand or oh mercy...the child screams!! Sitting like a big girl with her big sister. Pulling up to watch Riley eat breakfast
Happy girl

I came in to find this one morning. We had to lower the mattress. I was really sad about this. Maybe that means we need another! hahaha. I am feeling it. Jeremy...not so much:)



She loves to climb on the end tables. This was the first time I caught her in action!

This looks like she is going to fall.
She safely pulled herself up

Another day, another table
Getting braver and braver!

One of the other things she loves to get her little hands into is our laundry basket.

Endsley, you are a busy little bee, but I am loving every second of you! As Pop Pop says, "When she smiles at you, it just makes you feel so special!"










3 comments:

  1. She is so stinking cute!!!! I cant believe she's 8 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ashlee these babies are growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you mentioned having another, because you're three good friends (me, Brooke, and Ryan) were just saying on Friday how we thought you might be getting the itch again...and we are, too. Do it, do it! Come on, you'd only be a little bit behind Brooke!

    ReplyDelete