A few years ago we decided to start having Christmas with our family in Gallatin the Sunday before Christmas day due to everyone having to be a million different places. It works out well. We can all eat, relax and enjoy each others company without being in a hurry. My dad's sister Lottie has the celebration at her house every year. I wish I had taken a picture of the food. It is always over the top. So good!
Lottie with mom and the girls
Lottie's daughter in law Liz with Endsley and her FIFTH... Benton
Dad and Riley...I love this one
Endsley and CeCe
The kids draw names and exchange with each other. We started this last year.
Riley and Endsley opening their goods

Riley was more excited about the fruit snacks tied to the gift than the actual gift. She is a snacking machine!

Matching outfits:)

Sisterly love

After Lottie's, we ventured back to our house for Christmas with Brandon. He had to work in Kentucky, so we celebrated with him early.
Lottie's daughter in law Liz with Endsley and her FIFTH... Benton
Dad and Riley...I love this one
Endsley and CeCe
The kids draw names and exchange with each other. We started this last year.
Riley and Endsley opening their goods
Riley was more excited about the fruit snacks tied to the gift than the actual gift. She is a snacking machine!

Matching outfits:)

Sisterly love

After Lottie's, we ventured back to our house for Christmas with Brandon. He had to work in Kentucky, so we celebrated with him early.
First, we had to pose for a family pic in front of our tree.
Riley helping Papa open his gift from Brandon. Notice..he is a little pale. I will get to that in another post.
A princess outfit from Uncle B! She loved it!

We found that she could care less about what is in the package. She just likes to open them...everyone's!
Now she decides to perform. Forget about the school program or dance class. She is totally o.k with letting it shine in the comfort of her own home.
Riley helping Papa open his gift from Brandon. Notice..he is a little pale. I will get to that in another post.
A princess outfit from Uncle B! She loved it!
We found that she could care less about what is in the package. She just likes to open them...everyone's!
Now she decides to perform. Forget about the school program or dance class. She is totally o.k with letting it shine in the comfort of her own home. 




So excited I found your blog! Your girls are beautiful. I love their matching dresses!
ReplyDelete